Friday, March 27, 2009

Day 32

Yeah, I'm back already. I guess I'm the one that really needs this blog, that it's as much a part of the therapeutic process as the exercises I'm doing.

I had my second outpatient therapy session this morning, 90 minutes of fun, fun, fun. Not really. It was difficult and painful.

Jim the Therapist is pushing me hard, but the results are there. Flexibility has increased in the left leg and I should soon be able to straighten it completely. There was a window yesterday afternoon where my knee felt better than before surgery.

Unfortunately, by the time I went to bed, it was throbbing, which made for another tough night of not much sleep. That's slightly discouraging, but as Jim the Therapist confirmed, I'm ahead of schedule and I'll have to stay motivated and continue working hard to remain on the road to a full and complete recovery.

2 comments:

  1. The top site when I search for something I need for my job is your site, a site that has a lot of information that is interesting to read, thank you
    QQ Online
    Situs QQ
    Agen Dominoqq
    Poker88
    Situs Poker88
    Domino99 Terpercaya
    Ceme Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. this website is like a rainbow in its design because it is very interesting and nice to see, thanks for making this good site
    situs domino online
    situs domino99
    qq domino
    agen domino99
    agen dominoqq
    dominoqq online terbaik
    domino qq online
    bandar dominoqq

    ReplyDelete